(Please see end of this page for Tools & Supplies shipping information)
Shipping rates applied at checkout
|Region||Orders under £100||Orders between £100 - £200||Orders over £200|
|Rest of world||£14||£14||FREE|
- Hands of Tym makes the majority of our hand crafted leather products to order and endeavours to process and despatch all orders within 14 days at the latest (often much quicker). We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control (such as postal strikes for example), if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if: a) we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or b) after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us in an unused condition prior to the refund being processed.
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We do deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. However, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
HOWEVER, for all goods in the Leathercraft Tools & Supplies category:
Free shipping on all items in the UK. Free shipping is available on most items outside of the UK. Shipping calculated at checkout for items being shipped internationally.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. We aim to dispatched all orders from our Oxfordshire premises within 2 days, though this may take longer on occasion.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our workshop to the destination. Deliveries in the UK usually takes between 1 to 2 days, though on occasion may be longer. International delivery usually takes about 7 to 10 business days, though on occasion may be longer. We will however deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
Hands of Tym can not offer refunds due to lengthy shipping times for products in the Leathercraft Tools & Supplies category, though we will keep you fully updated regarding tracking and will be very happy to answer any queries promptly.
Hands of Tym will make a full refund if goods are not received within 30 days.
Although unlikely goods in the Leathercraft & Supplies category may attract import or customs duties/ taxes when shipped internationally. In the event import charges are applied, including tax and customs duties, the customer is responsible for covering such charges.