FREE UK shipping on all orders
AGE RESTRICTION: You MUST be 18+ to purchase this item
Deluxe Olfa Rotary Leather Cutter 45mm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Free UK shipping. Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 working days. International shipping calculated at checkout.
See returns policy here
Deluxe Ergonomic Olfa Rotary Leather Cutter 45mm
Blade Size: 45mm Diameter
Hobby rotary cutter easy to use rolling razor blade perfect for cutting multiple layers of fabrics and leathers, great for cutting squares, strips, circles and patterns fast and efficient, for best results and to maintain a sharp edge on the rotary cutter it is best to be used on a cutting mat
A must have tool for all of your sewing and quilting needs. Comfortable grip ergonomic handle reduces hand and wrist fatigue, accommodates both left handed or right handed users.
Comfortable grip ergonomic handle
Quick and easy blade change
Contoured handle for comfortable cutting
High-quality Japanese carbon tool steel
Double-honed blade provides superior initial sharpness and edge retention
Replacement genuine Olfa blades available
All OLFA art blades undergo an advanced production process that results in excellent sharpness and long life.
OLFA blades are designed for right hand or left hand cutting, to ensure safety only use genuine Olfa replacement blades mounted on OLFA cutters and knives
Please find your replacement blades, here.
Responsibility & Sustainability
Artisan leather products made to last a lifetime
Hands of Tym's luxury leather goods are made to last a lifetime.
We design and make all our products with sustainability in mind. Our ethos is that our leather products should be well used, and if for any reason they break, they should be worth fixing.
In the unlikely event your Hands of Tym item breaks, we'll happily fix it for you, meaning it will stay with you, and age with you.
Responsibly Sourced Vegetable Tanned Leather
Here at Hands of Tym we source only the finest Italian vegetable tanned leather to make your products.
Some leathers are not well produced and can be damaging for the environment, but our vegetable tanned leather is a world away from this kind of leather. Here's why:
- It's vegetable tanned, meaning only natural and organic materials are used to tan the leather
- Our leather is made by hand using traditional techniques. Artisans use their skilled hands and techniques passed down for generations, to naturally produce the finest leather, with minimal electricity required
- Our leather speaks for itself, meaning no synthetic substances are used (or needed) to treat it once finished. This way our products evolve over time - their personalities change with every passing year you spend together
- Our leather producer is certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, and commits to reuse and recycle as much waste as possible into a variety of useful products building circularity into the process.
- For our suppliers, vegetable tanning natural leathers is their artisan craft. It’s been practised for generations and is friendly to the earth.
With thought for the environment, each piece of packaging we use, from our kraft boxes, paper tapes, shredded paper fillers and tissue papers, are recyclable.
Buy One, Get One Tree
We've teamed up with Ecologi and the not-for-profit Eden Reforestation Project, meaning with every checkout over £50 on our website we'll plant a mangrove tree in Madagascar.
We're planting a forest on behalf of our customers on designated land, to the north west of the island, near Marataola.
Not only are we helping soak up carbon from the atmosphere, but we're restoring biodiversity in a country where 90% of its original forests have disappeared.