'Ash Slim' Bespoke Handmade Leather Belt - Slim 25mm
Personalisation & Unique stamp
What is personalisation? Personalisation is an embossed stamp of characters including letters, emojis etc. Please select from the options below if you would like to add to your product.
What is a Unique Stamp? A unique stamp is a custom stamp made up of an image of your choice. It can be handprints, a drawing, handwriting etc. Please select from the option below if you would like to add to your product and make sure to upload your artwork too.
Your stylish and versatile belt for any occasion.
With its timeless style, the Ash Slim Leather Belt is the perfect accessory for any occasion. Pair it with your favourite work outfit or make it a feature of your occasion wear.
Made from sustainably sourced 100% Italian vegetable-tanned leather, the Ash Slim Belt is free from harsh chemicals. The luxury leather will develop a buttery soft patina over time.
Featuring a contemporary design with the Hands of Tym logo on the belt tip, personalise the Ash Slim Belt to your liking with a choice of two leather colours (and contrasting belt loops), and a brass or nickel buckle.
The Ash Slim Belt is hand cut, hand made and hand finished by Hands of Tym, Oxfordshire, England.
Size and Details
- Width 25mm
- 3 size options available (measured buckle to tip)
- Small 102cm (fit a waist measuring 81 - 96cm)
- Medium 114cm (fit a waist measuring 91.5 - 106.5cm)
- Large 129cm (fit a waist measuring 107.5 - 122.5cm)
- 7 holes for flexible adjustment (2.5cm distance between)
- Made to order and available in 2 leather colours, with contrasting belt loops
- Brass or nickel buckle
- Timeless design for any occasion
- Made from responsibly-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather (biodegradable).
Material and Care
Here at Hands of Tym, we are passionate about sourcing the highest quality sustainable materials.
- We use responsibly-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather. Find out more here.
- Using only the highest quality cuts, the leather will improve with use and age, developing a soft patina over time.
- Natural variations are a product feature of this material and contribute to the individual style of the product.
- The leather is free from harmful chemicals and biodegradable at the end of its life.
- Hand cut, handmade and hand finished in our workshop in Oxfordshire, England.
Please note: There may be natural changes in the colour of the materials and they may stain easily. Please be careful with oils and inks.
When not in use, store your product in the soft cloth bag (provided) in a cool and dry place.
When you buy from Hands of Tym, you’re getting so much more than your new purchase. You’re creating a connection with the maker - Georgie Tym.
If your leather product becomes damaged (afterall, life happens), contact us to find out about repairing your item.
Unique Stamps - personalised leather accessories
Unique Stamps - Personalise your Hands of Tym Leather products
What better way to personalise your Hands of Tym leather products than by adding a unique stamp of your choice.
Unique stamps can be stamped / embossed onto your Hands of Tym product using either gold, silver, rainbow or plain coloured foil.
For a one-off cost of £45 your stamp (max size 25mm x 25mm) is created and can be stamped on as many products as you wish. £5 stamp charge for additional products.
Steps to purchase and add your unique stamp:
- Go to web page of the product you would like stamped
- Scroll to the drop down menus (see image below)
- Select your preference from the “unique Stamp” drop down menu
- Select your unique stamp details from the drop down menu
- Choose your foil colour and other requirements
- Upload a clear photo or scan of your artwork by either:
- Dragging and dropping your file onto the screen, or
- Uploading your file from your device (see image below)
- Name your file
Please note ONLY the 15mm stamp will be suitable for the keyring, fob products.
Your unique stamp can be created from:
- original drawings
- foot/ hand/ paw prints
- Anything else you can think of (just send us an e-mail)
If you need we can supply a kit to help with prints on hands, feet, paws.
If you have any questions we will be delighted to help.