Leather craft hand held rivet press tool - cupped rivet plier
British made Leather craft tool. The hand held rivet press - cupped rivet plier
The plier’s symmetrical cupped jaws comfortably close rivets through a variety of materials.
- Parallel movement of jaws ensures rivets close evenly and not at an angle.
- Firmly compresses cap and stem together for a secure fitting.
- Close rivets through a variety of materials.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Engineered to solve a specific problem in the fashion industry.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Symmetrical cupped jaws hold rivets in place.
- Parallel jaws for an even rivet closure.
- Spring return for easy manipulation of parts.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- Jaw opening of up to 14 mm to accommodate various rivet lengths.
- Available to buy with assorted rivets.
Designed to close two-part rivets securely. Ideal for:
- The fashion industry for clothing, sweatbands, fabric work, handbags, satchels and backpacks.
- The leather industry for belts, saddles and other leather goods requiring a secure rivet fixing.
- Made in England.
- 160 mm length.
- 14 mm jaw opening.
- For use with two-part (Maun No. 34) rivets with stems up to 12 mm.
Why choose Maun branded tools?
Fed up with loose rivets, the fashion industry came looking for a solution. This specialist plier delivers what no ordinary tool can – jaws that move in parallel to ensure that rivets close evenly for a stronger fit. That’s Maun for you. They see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Maun pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.