'Sycamore Fob' Handmade Leather Key Fob / Keyring
Personalisation & Unique stamp
What is personalisation? Personalisation is an embossed stamp of characters including letters, emojis etc. Please select from the options below if you would like to add to your product.
What is a Unique Stamp? A unique stamp is a custom stamp made up of an image of your choice. It can be handprints, a drawing, handwriting etc. Please select from the option below if you would like to add to your product and make sure to upload your artwork too.
Your timeless and durable handmade leather key fob
With its timeless simplicity, the Sycamore key fob makes a popular gift for someone special, or a handy accessory for you to enjoy everyday.
Featuring a split ring and solid spring clip for easy key attachment, this durable leather key fob comes with a stud and keeper detail and is available in multiple colours.
Made from respectfully-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather, Sycamore leather key fob is free from harsh chemicals. Over time the luxury leather will develop a buttery soft patina.
Make it your own with bespoke personalisation.
Sycamore key fob has been thoughtfully designed and handmade by Hands of Tym, in Oxfordshire, England.
Size and Details
- 30mm x 175mm x 12mm
- Split ring and solid spring clip
- Made to order and available in 2 strap colours, multiple keeper colours with your choice of gold or silver hardware
- Timeless design
- Made from respectfully-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather (biodegradable).
Material and Care
Here at Hands of Tym, we are passionate about sourcing the highest quality sustainable materials.
- We use responsibly-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather. Find out more here.
- Using only the highest quality cuts, the leather will improve with use and age, developing a soft patina over time.
- Natural variations are a product feature of this material and contribute to the individual style of the product.
- The leather is free from harmful chemicals and biodegradable at the end of its life.
- Hand cut, handmade and hand finished in our workshop in Oxfordshire, England.
Please note: There may be natural changes in the colour of the materials and they may stain easily. Please be careful with oils and inks.
When not in use, store your product in the soft cloth bag (provided) in a cool and dry place.
When you buy from Hands of Tym, you’re getting so much more than your new purchase. You’re creating a connection with the maker - Georgie Tym.
If your leather product becomes damaged (afterall, life happens), contact us to find out about repairing your item.
Unique Stamps - personalised leather embossing service
Unique Stamps - Personalise your Hands of Tym Leather products with embossing stamp
What better way to personalise your Hands of Tym leather products than by adding a unique stamp of your choice.
Unique stamps can be stamped / embossed onto your Hands of Tym product using either gold, silver, rainbow or plain coloured foil.
For a one-off cost of £45 your stamp (max size 25mm x 25mm) is created and can be stamped on as many products as you wish. £5 stamp charge for additional products.
Steps to purchase and add your unique stamp:
- Go to web page of the product you would like stamped
- Scroll to the drop down menus (see image below)
- Select your preference from the “unique Stamp” drop down menu
- Select your unique stamp details from the drop down menu
- Choose your foil colour and other requirements
- Upload a clear photo or scan of your artwork by either:
- Dragging and dropping your file onto the screen, or
- Uploading your file from your device (see image below)
- Name your file
Please note ONLY the 15mm stamp will be suitable for the keyring, fob products.
Your unique stamp can be created from:
- original drawings
- foot/ hand/ paw prints
- Anything else you can think of (just send us an e-mail)
If you need we can supply a kit to help with prints on hands, feet, paws.
If you have any questions we will be delighted to help.