FREE UK shipping on all orders
25 Colours Leather Sewing Thread Kit Round Waxed Thread Set - 0.55mm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Free UK shipping. Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 working days. International shipping calculated at checkout.
See returns policy here
Leather Thread Sample Kit: Craft with Precision and Luxury
Elevate your leathercraft projects with our 25 Colours Leather Sewing Thread Kit. This meticulously curated set features round waxed threads in a vibrant array of 25 colours, ensuring not only durability but also unparalleled craftsmanship. Your creations are bound to be beautiful and enduring, standing the test of time.
- Name: Leather sewing waxed thread
- Material: 100% waxed polyester
- Colour: 25 colours in one set
- Diameter: 0.55mm
- Length: Each spool boasts approximately 10 meters (10.94 yards).
Why Choose Our Leather Thread Sample Kit?
Versatile Colour Palette: With 25 vibrant colours, this kit offers a diverse range to match your creative vision.
High-Quality Material: Crafted from 100% waxed polyester, our threads promise durability and resilience.
Precision Crafting: The 0.55mm diameter ensures precision in your leather sewing projects.
Experience Luxury and Precision:
Craft your designs with confidence, knowing that our Leather Thread Sample Kit adds a touch of luxury and precision to your leathercraft projects. Your creations will not only look stunning but also withstand the test of time.
Have questions or need more information? Feel free to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to assist you.
Transform your leathercraft with our Leather Thread Sample Kit – the essential set for creating enduring and beautiful masterpieces. Upgrade your toolkit today!
Responsibility & Sustainability
Artisan leather products made to last a lifetime
Hands of Tym's luxury leather goods are made to last a lifetime.
We design and make all our products with sustainability in mind. Our ethos is that our leather products should be well used, and if for any reason they break, they should be worth fixing.
In the unlikely event your Hands of Tym item breaks, we'll happily fix it for you, meaning it will stay with you, and age with you.
Responsibly Sourced Vegetable Tanned Leather
Here at Hands of Tym we source only the finest Italian vegetable tanned leather to make your products.
Some leathers are not well produced and can be damaging for the environment, but our vegetable tanned leather is a world away from this kind of leather. Here's why:
- It's vegetable tanned, meaning only natural and organic materials are used to tan the leather
- Our leather is made by hand using traditional techniques. Artisans use their skilled hands and techniques passed down for generations, to naturally produce the finest leather, with minimal electricity required
- Our leather speaks for itself, meaning no synthetic substances are used (or needed) to treat it once finished. This way our products evolve over time - their personalities change with every passing year you spend together
- Our leather producer is certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, and commits to reuse and recycle as much waste as possible into a variety of useful products building circularity into the process.
- For our suppliers, vegetable tanning natural leathers is their artisan craft. It’s been practised for generations and is friendly to the earth.
With thought for the environment, each piece of packaging we use, from our kraft boxes, paper tapes, shredded paper fillers and tissue papers, are recyclable.
Buy One, Get One Tree
We've teamed up with Ecologi and the not-for-profit Eden Reforestation Project, meaning with every checkout over £50 on our website we'll plant a mangrove tree in Madagascar.
We're planting a forest on behalf of our customers on designated land, to the north west of the island, near Marataola.
Not only are we helping soak up carbon from the atmosphere, but we're restoring biodiversity in a country where 90% of its original forests have disappeared.