FREE UK shipping on all orders
Multi Round Leather Hole Punches - Brogue Pattern
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Free UK shipping. Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 working days. International shipping calculated at checkout.
See returns policy here
Elevate Your Craftsmanship with our Multi Round PunchesUnleash your creativity and add a touch of style to your leatherwork with our Multi Round Punches. Whether you're aiming to create intricate decorative Brogue patterns or border designs on wallets, belts, small leather goods, or shoes, these punches are the key to achieving professional and eye-catching results. With their razor-sharp precision straight out of the box, you'll be amazed at the quality of work you can produce.
🔴 Multi Round Hole Punches
🔴 Available in 2 Sizes and 3 Hole Options
🔴 Enhanced with a Black Oxide Coating for Rust Protection
📏 Size: 2.5mm (3/32") / 3.5mm (1/8")
⚙️ Hole Options: 3 Holes / 5 Holes / 8 Holes
⚠️ To preserve the longevity of your tool, always use poundo boards to prevent any damage during use.
Discover the Versatility of Multi Round Punches:
Our Multi Round Punches come in two sizes and three hole options, allowing you to work around corners, create elaborate designs, or cover larger areas with remarkable ease. Whether you're a seasoned leather artisan or just starting your crafting journey, these punches are a must-have addition to your toolkit.
Enhance your leatherwork, embrace your creative vision, and achieve perfection with our Multi Round Punches. Elevate your craftsmanship and bring your unique designs to life. Don't miss the opportunity to take your leatherwork to the next level. Order yours today!
Responsibility & Sustainability
Artisan leather products made to last a lifetime
Hands of Tym's luxury leather goods are made to last a lifetime.
We design and make all our products with sustainability in mind. Our ethos is that our leather products should be well used, and if for any reason they break, they should be worth fixing.
In the unlikely event your Hands of Tym item breaks, we'll happily fix it for you, meaning it will stay with you, and age with you.
Responsibly Sourced Vegetable Tanned Leather
Here at Hands of Tym we source only the finest Italian vegetable tanned leather to make your products.
Some leathers are not well produced and can be damaging for the environment, but our vegetable tanned leather is a world away from this kind of leather. Here's why:
- It's vegetable tanned, meaning only natural and organic materials are used to tan the leather
- Our leather is made by hand using traditional techniques. Artisans use their skilled hands and techniques passed down for generations, to naturally produce the finest leather, with minimal electricity required
- Our leather speaks for itself, meaning no synthetic substances are used (or needed) to treat it once finished. This way our products evolve over time - their personalities change with every passing year you spend together
- Our leather producer is certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, and commits to reuse and recycle as much waste as possible into a variety of useful products building circularity into the process.
- For our suppliers, vegetable tanning natural leathers is their artisan craft. It’s been practised for generations and is friendly to the earth.
With thought for the environment, each piece of packaging we use, from our kraft boxes, paper tapes, shredded paper fillers and tissue papers, are recyclable.
Buy One, Get One Tree
We've teamed up with Ecologi and the not-for-profit Eden Reforestation Project, meaning with every checkout over £50 on our website we'll plant a mangrove tree in Madagascar.
We're planting a forest on behalf of our customers on designated land, to the north west of the island, near Marataola.
Not only are we helping soak up carbon from the atmosphere, but we're restoring biodiversity in a country where 90% of its original forests have disappeared.