'Pod' The Personalised Handmade Leather Cable Tidy
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
What is personalisation? Personalisation is an embossed stamp of characters including letters, emojis etc. Please select from the options below if you would like to add to your product.
Our handmade leather cable tidy helps you organise your life.
With its joyful style, the Pod Leather Cable Tidy is the perfect convenience accessory to keep your life organised. It makes an excellent stylish and personalised gift for a friend or loved one.
Made from sustainably sourced 100% Italian vegetable-tanned leather, the POD cable tidy is free from harsh chemicals. The luxury leather will develop a buttery soft patina over time.
Featuring a contemporary design, personalise the Pod to your liking with a choice of embossing foils, letters, numbers and emojis (get in touch if you have any questions).
The Pod Cable Tidy is hand cut, hand made and hand finished by Hands of Tym, Oxfordshire, England.
Size and Details
- Length 35mm x width 30mm x depth 6mm
- Made to order and available in multiple leather colours (see variant options)
- Gold or silver colour stud
- Timeless design for any occasion
- Made from responsibly-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather (biodegradable).
Material and Care
Here at Hands of Tym, we are passionate about sourcing the highest quality sustainable materials.
- We use responsibly-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather. Find out more here.
- Using only the highest quality cuts, the leather will improve with use and age, developing a soft patina over time.
- Natural variations are a product feature of this material and contribute to the individual style of the product.
- The leather is free from harmful chemicals and biodegradable at the end of its life.
- Hand cut, handmade and hand finished in our workshop in Oxfordshire, England.
Please note: There may be natural changes in the colour of the materials and they may stain easily. Please be careful with oils and inks.
When not in use, store your product in the soft cloth bag (provided) in a cool and dry place.
When you buy from Hands of Tym, you’re getting so much more than your new purchase. You’re creating a connection with the maker - Georgie Tym.
If your leather product becomes damaged (after all, life happens), contact us to find out about repairing your item.
Responsibility & Sustainability
Artisan leather products made to last a lifetime
Hands of Tym's luxury leather goods are made to last a lifetime.
We design and make all our products with sustainability in mind. Our ethos is that our leather products should be well used, and if for any reason they break, they should be worth fixing.
In the unlikely event your Hands of Tym item breaks, we'll happily fix it for you, meaning it will stay with you, and age with you.
Responsibly Sourced Vegetable Tanned Leather
Here at Hands of Tym we source only the finest Italian vegetable tanned leather to make your products.
Some leathers are not well produced and can be damaging for the environment, but our vegetable tanned leather is a world away from this kind of leather. Here's why:
- It's vegetable tanned, meaning only natural and organic materials are used to tan the leather
- Our leather is made by hand using traditional techniques. Artisans use their skilled hands and techniques passed down for generations, to naturally produce the finest leather, with minimal electricity required
- Our leather speaks for itself, meaning no synthetic substances are used (or needed) to treat it once finished. This way our products evolve over time - their personalities change with every passing year you spend together
- Our leather producer is certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, and commits to reuse and recycle as much waste as possible into a variety of useful products building circularity into the process.
- For our suppliers, vegetable tanning natural leathers is their artisan craft. It’s been practised for generations and is friendly to the earth.
With thought for the environment, each piece of packaging we use, from our kraft boxes, paper tapes, shredded paper fillers and tissue papers, are recyclable.
Buy One, Get One Tree
We've teamed up with Ecologi and the not-for-profit Eden Reforestation Project, meaning with every checkout over £50 on our website we'll plant a mangrove tree in Madagascar.
We're planting a forest on behalf of our customers on designated land, to the north west of the island, near Marataola.
Not only are we helping soak up carbon from the atmosphere, but we're restoring biodiversity in a country where 90% of its original forests have disappeared.