'Laurel' The Bespoke Handmade Luxury Leather Notebook Journal A5 standard
- Precio habitual
- Precio habitual
- Precio de venta
- Precio unitario
Personalisation & Unique stamp
What is personalisation? Personalisation is an embossed stamp of characters including letters, emojis etc. Please select from the options below if you would like to add to your product.
What is a Unique Stamp? A unique stamp is a custom stamp made up of an image of your choice. It can be handprints, a drawing, handwriting etc. Please select from the option below if you would like to add to your product and make sure to upload your artwork too.
Your refillable leather notebook for life’s noteworthy moments
Laurel is the essence of personalised ease and style. The perfect gift for the budding writer or professional in your life - maybe that’s you.
Never miss a meeting or big idea with this refillable leather notebook cover (standard A5) that fits easily into a bag or briefcase.
Laurel features a contrasting adjustable strap with stud fastening to keep your work secure, and two internal card slots perfect for business meetings.
Choose your preferred English hand bound paper insert:
- plain or lined notebook
Laurel arrives complete with one insert and additional inserts can be purchased directly from us.
Made from respectfully-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather, Laurel is free from harsh chemicals. Over time the luxury leather will develop a buttery soft patina.
Make it your own with bespoke personalisation. If you’re gifting Laurel, a personalised message can be embossed to the bottom right corner (as standard), but get in touch if you have other requests.
Laurel has been thoughtfully designed and handmade by Hands of Tym, in Oxfordshire, England.
Size and Details
A5 standard removable leather notebook or diary cover
- Paper size: 210mm x 148mm
- Thickness: 120 pages
- Cover size: 225mm x 150mm x 20mm
- 1x insert included
- Made to order and available in multiple colours with contrasting strap.
- Timeless design
- Front strap features the Hands of Tym logo.
- Made from respectfully-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather (biodegradable).
- Hand cut. Handmade. Hand finished.
Other Sizes Available:
- Slim A4 click here (Folio Large) with diary insert available
- Slim A6 click here (Octavo Pocket) with diary insert available
- Slim A5 click here (Quarto Medium) with diary insert available
- REFILL PAD available CLICK HERE,
Material and Care
Here at Hands of Tym, we are passionate about sourcing the highest quality sustainable materials.
- We use responsibly-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather. Find out more here.
- Using only the highest quality cuts, the leather will improve with use and age, developing a soft patina over time.
- Natural variations are a product feature of this material and contribute to the individual style of the product.
- The leather is free from harmful chemicals and biodegradable at the end of its life.
- Hand cut, handmade and hand finished in our workshop in Oxfordshire, England.
Please note: There may be natural changes in the colour of the materials and they may stain easily. Please be careful with oils and inks.
When not in use, store your product in the soft cloth bag (provided) in a cool and dry place.
When you buy from Hands of Tym, you’re getting so much more than your new purchase. You’re creating a connection with the maker - Georgie Tym.
If your leather product becomes damaged (afterall, life happens), contact us to find out about repairing your item.
Unique Stamps - personalised leather accessories
Unique Stamps - Personalise your Hands of Tym Leather products
What better way to personalise your Hands of Tym leather products than by adding a unique stamp of your choice.
Unique stamps can be stamped / embossed onto your Hands of Tym product using either gold, silver, rainbow or plain coloured foil.
For a one-off cost of £45 your stamp (max size 25mm x 25mm) is created and can be stamped on as many products as you wish. £5 stamp charge for additional products.
Steps to purchase and add your unique stamp:
- Go to web page of the product you would like stamped
- Scroll to the drop down menus (see image below)
- Select your preference from the “unique Stamp” drop down menu
- Select your unique stamp details from the drop down menu
- Choose your foil colour and other requirements
- Upload a clear photo or scan of your artwork by either:
- Dragging and dropping your file onto the screen, or
- Uploading your file from your device (see image below)
- Name your file
Please note ONLY the 15mm stamp will be suitable for the keyring, fob products.
Your unique stamp can be created from:
- original drawings
- foot/ hand/ paw prints
- Anything else you can think of (just send us an e-mail)
If you need we can supply a kit to help with prints on hands, feet, paws.
If you have any questions we will be delighted to help.