'Cedar' Bespoke Handmade Leather Zipped Pencil Case
- Prix habituel
- Prix habituel
- Prix soldé
- Prix unitaire
Personalisation & Unique stamp
What is personalisation? Personalisation is an embossed stamp of characters including letters, emojis etc. Please select from the options below if you would like to add to your product.
What is a Unique Stamp? A unique stamp is a custom stamp made up of an image of your choice. It can be handprints, a drawing, handwriting etc. Please select from the option below if you would like to add to your product and make sure to upload your artwork too.
‘Cedar’ your luxury leather pencil case with zip - always be prepared for your next meeting.
Stylish and versatile, Cedar will see you through conference days, meetings and everyday occasions when you need to know your favourite pen is close at hand.
Featuring a Swiss metal zip with looped zip pull, the Cedar leather pencil case keeps your stationary secure and is easy to open. Just the right size to fit a selection of your favourite pens, pencils and mechanical pencils.
Made from respectfully-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather, Cedar has been crafted to last a lifetime.
Adding to the contemporary design, the Hands of Tym logo features on the back and the zip pull.
Make it your own with bespoke personalisation. Options at checkout.
Hand cut, hand made and hand finished in our Oxfordshire workshop, England.
Size and Details
- Pencil Case: H: 240mm, W: 90mm, D: 7mm
- Made to order and available in multiple colour combinations
- Add bespoke personalisation with foils, stamps, and your choice of colours
- Body: Respectfully-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather (biodegradable)
- Zips: Swiss RiRi Zips
- Lining: Unlined
Material and Care
Here at Hands of Tym, we are passionate about sourcing the highest quality sustainable materials.
- We use responsibly-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather. Find out more here.
- Using only the highest quality cuts, the leather will improve with use and age, developing a soft patina over time.
- Natural variations are a product feature of this material and contribute to the individual style of the product.
- The leather is free from harmful chemicals and biodegradable at the end of its life.
Please note: There may be natural changes in the colour of the materials and they may stain easily. Please be careful with oils and inks.
When not in use, store your product in the soft cloth bag (provided) in a cool and dry place.
When you buy from Hands of Tym, you’re getting so much more than your new purchase. You’re creating a connection with the maker - Georgie.
If your leather product becomes damaged (afterall, life happens), contact us and we can talk about repair options.
Unique Stamps - personalised leather accessories
Unique Stamps - Personalise your Hands of Tym Leather products
What better way to personalise your Hands of Tym leather products than by adding a unique stamp of your choice.
Unique stamps can be stamped / embossed onto your Hands of Tym product using either gold, silver, rainbow or plain coloured foil.
For a one-off cost of £45 your stamp (max size 25mm x 25mm) is created and can be stamped on as many products as you wish. £5 stamp charge for additional products.
Steps to purchase and add your unique stamp:
- Go to web page of the product you would like stamped
- Scroll to the drop down menus (see image below)
- Select your preference from the “unique Stamp” drop down menu
- Select your unique stamp details from the drop down menu
- Choose your foil colour and other requirements
- Upload a clear photo or scan of your artwork by either:
- Dragging and dropping your file onto the screen, or
- Uploading your file from your device (see image below)
- Name your file
Please note ONLY the 15mm stamp will be suitable for the keyring, fob products.
Your unique stamp can be created from:
- original drawings
- foot/ hand/ paw prints
- Anything else you can think of (just send us an e-mail)
If you need we can supply a kit to help with prints on hands, feet, paws.
If you have any questions we will be delighted to help.