FREE UK shipping on all orders
'Laurel' The Bespoke Handmade Luxury Leather Notebook / Diary A4
- Prix habituel
- Prix habituel
- Prix soldé
- Prix unitaire
Personalisation & Unique Stamp -More Info
Personalisation & Unique Stamp -More Info
What is personalisation? Personalisation is an embossed stamp of characters including letters, emojis etc. Please select from the options below if you would like to add to your product.
What is a Unique Stamp? A unique stamp is a custom stamp made up of an image of your choice. It can be handprints, a drawing, handwriting etc. Please select from the option below if you would like to add to your product and make sure to upload your artwork too.
Your refillable handmade leather notebook / leather diary with space to record every moment.
Laurel is the essence of personalised ease and style. The perfect gift for the budding writer or professional in your life - maybe that’s you.
Never miss a meeting or big idea with this refillable leather diary / notebook cover (A4 Folio large - see size for exact details) that fits easily into a folio or briefcase.
Laurel features a contrasting adjustable strap with stud fastening to keep your work secure, and two internal card slots perfect for business meetings.
Choose your preferred English hand bound paper insert:
Each insert feautures an elastic closure and ribbon page marker. The notebooks are crafted with beautiful, British-made paper that has been carefully selected for use with fountain pens and not only guarantees minimal ‘feathering’, but is reasonably opaque and has nominal show-through.
- plain paper
- lined paper
- week to view diary
Laurel arrives complete with one insert and additional inserts can be purchased directly from us.
Made from respectfully-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather, Laurel is free from harsh chemicals. Over time the luxury leather will develop a buttery soft patina.
Make it your own with bespoke personalisation. If you’re gifting Laurel, a personalised message can be embossed to the bottom right corner (as standard), but get in touch if you have other requests.
Laurel has been thoughtfully designed and handmade by Hands of Tym, in Oxfordshire, England.
Size and Details
Slim A4 (Folio Large - see dimensions for exact size) removable leather notebook or diary cover
- Paper size: 298mm x 188mm
- Thickness: 160 pages
- Cover size: 315mm x 215mm x 20mm
- 1x insert included
- Made to order and available in multiple colours with contrasting strap.
- Timeless design
- Front strap features the Hands of Tym logo.
- Made from respectfully-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather (biodegradable).
- Hand cut. Handmade. Hand finished.
Other Sizes Available:
- Slim A6 click here (Octavo Pocket)
- Slim A5 click here (Quarto Medium)
- Standard A5 size click here
- REFILL PAD available CLICK HERE,
Material and Care
Here at Hands of Tym, we are passionate about sourcing the highest quality sustainable materials.
- We use responsibly-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather. Find out more here.
- Using only the highest quality cuts, the leather will improve with use and age, developing a soft patina over time.
- Natural variations are a product feature of this material and contribute to the individual style of the product.
- The leather is free from harmful chemicals and biodegradable at the end of its life.
- Hand cut, handmade and hand finished in our workshop in Oxfordshire, England.
Please note: There may be natural changes in the colour of the materials and they may stain easily. Please be careful with oils and inks.
When not in use, store your product in the soft cloth bag (provided) in a cool and dry place.
When you buy from Hands of Tym, you’re getting so much more than your new purchase. You’re creating a connection with the maker - Georgie Tym.
If your leather product becomes damaged (afterall, life happens), contact us to find out about repairing your item.
Unique Stamps - personalised leather embossing service
(Scroll down for video instructions to upload your unique stamp and some stamp ideas)
What better way to personalise your Hands of Tym leather products than by adding a unique stamp of your choice.
Unique stamps can be stamped / embossed onto your Hands of Tym product using either gold, silver, rainbow or plain coloured foil.
For a one-off cost of £45 your stamp (max size 25mm x 25mm) is created and can be stamped on as many products as you wish. £5 stamp charge for additional products.
Steps to purchase and add your unique stamp:
- Go to web page of the product you would like stamped
- Scroll to the drop down menus (see image below)
- Select your preference from the “unique Stamp” drop down menu
- Select your unique stamp details from the drop down menu
- Choose your foil colour and other requirements
- Upload a clear photo or scan of your artwork (upload file or drag & drop)
- Name your file
- In the ‘special instructions for the seller’ textbox, let us know where you want your stamp to be placed.
Please note ONLY the 15mm stamp will be suitable for the keyring, fob products.
Your unique stamp can be created from:
- original drawings
- foot/ hand/ paw prints
- Anything else you can think of (just send us an e-mail)
If you need we can supply a kit to help with prints on hands, feet, paws.
If you have any questions we will be delighted to help.
Responsibility & Sustainability
Artisan leather products made to last a lifetime
Hands of Tym's luxury leather goods are made to last a lifetime.
We design and make all our products with sustainability in mind. Our ethos is that our leather products should be well used, and if for any reason they break, they should be worth fixing.
In the unlikely event your Hands of Tym item breaks, we'll happily fix it for you, meaning it will stay with you, and age with you.
Responsibly Sourced Vegetable Tanned Leather
Here at Hands of Tym we source only the finest Italian vegetable tanned leather to make your products.
Some leathers are not well produced and can be damaging for the environment, but our vegetable tanned leather is a world away from this kind of leather. Here's why:
- It's vegetable tanned, meaning only natural and organic materials are used to tan the leather
- Our leather is made by hand using traditional techniques. Artisans use their skilled hands and techniques passed down for generations, to naturally produce the finest leather, with minimal electricity required
- Our leather speaks for itself, meaning no synthetic substances are used (or needed) to treat it once finished. This way our products evolve over time - their personalities change with every passing year you spend together
- Our leather producer is certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, and commits to reuse and recycle as much waste as possible into a variety of useful products building circularity into the process.
- For our suppliers, vegetable tanning natural leathers is their artisan craft. It’s been practised for generations and is friendly to the earth.
With thought for the environment, each piece of packaging we use, from our kraft boxes, paper tapes, shredded paper fillers and tissue papers, are recyclable.
Buy One, Get One Tree
We've teamed up with Ecologi and the not-for-profit Eden Reforestation Project, meaning with every checkout over £50 on our website we'll plant a mangrove tree in Madagascar.
We're planting a forest on behalf of our customers on designated land, to the north west of the island, near Marataola.
Not only are we helping soak up carbon from the atmosphere, but we're restoring biodiversity in a country where 90% of its original forests have disappeared.