'Aspen' Rounded Pewter Hip Flask with Bespoke Handmade Leather case
- Cena regularna
- Cena regularna
- Cena sprzedaży
- Cena jednostkowa
Personalisation & Unique stamp
What is personalisation? Personalisation is an embossed stamp of characters including letters, emojis etc. Please select from the options below if you would like to add to your product.
What is a Unique Stamp? A unique stamp is a custom stamp made up of an image of your choice. It can be handprints, a drawing, handwriting etc. Please select from the option below if you would like to add to your product and make sure to upload your artwork too.
Your rounded pewter hip flask with bespoke handmade leather case
Handmade in England by Hands of Tym, the Aspen Rounded Pewter Hip Flask with Handmade Leather Case is the stylish and functional accessory for you or a timeless gift for someone special.
With its sumptuous vegetable-tanned leather case, Aspen is free from harsh chemicals. The high-quality leather case will develop a buttery soft patina over time.
The 4oz rounded pewter hip flask has a captive top and is handmade in Sheffield, England.
Featuring a contemporary design with Hands of Tym logo to the front of case and base of the flask, Aspen is available in a range of vibrant case colours and can be personalised with unique stamps and foils.
The Aspen handmade leather case is hand cut, hand made and hand finished by Hands of Tym in Oxfordshire, England.
Size and Details
- Leather case: H: 100mm, W: 100mm, D: 25mm
- Hip flask: 4oz
- Made to order and available in multiple colour choices
- Add bespoke personalisation with foils and unique stamps
- Leather case: Respectfully-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather (biodegradable)
- Hip flask: Thoughtfully-sourced handmade rounded pewter flask from Sheffield, England. Captive top. Lead free. 92% tin, 6% antimony & 2% copper.
Material and Care
Here at Hands of Tym, we are passionate about sourcing the highest quality sustainable materials.
- We use responsibly-sourced Italian vegetable-tanned leather. Find out more here.
- Using only the highest quality cuts, the leather will improve with use and age, developing a soft patina over time.
- Natural variations are a product feature of this material and contribute to the individual style of the product.
- The leather is free from harmful chemicals and biodegradable at the end of its life.
- The Pewter hip flasks are traditionally handmade in the heart of Sheffield, England. Each and every flask is checked to ensure the finest quality products make it to the customer. All the pewter products are lead free and consist of approx. 92% tin, 6% antimony & 2% copper.
Please note: There may be natural changes in the colour of the materials and they may stain easily. Please be careful with oils and inks.
Pewter is perfect for everyday use and with minimum care will retain its wonderful finish. It should never be washed in a dishwasher. For this reason we recommend washing by hand in hot soapy water and dried with a soft cloth. When drying your pewter keep the direction of the cloth in a straight up and down motion (avoid circular motions). We recommend you don't leave your favourite tipple in your flask for more than 24hrs.
Metal polishes can be used on heavily marked flasks prior to washing.
When not in use, store your product in the soft cloth bag (provided) in a cool and dry place.
When you buy from Hands of Tym, you’re getting so much more than your new purchase. You’re creating a connection with the maker - Georgie.
If your leather product becomes damaged (afterall, life happens), contact us and we can talk about repair options.
Unique Stamps - personalised leather accessories
Unique Stamps - Personalise your Hands of Tym Leather products
What better way to personalise your Hands of Tym leather products than by adding a unique stamp of your choice.
Unique stamps can be stamped / embossed onto your Hands of Tym product using either gold, silver, rainbow or plain coloured foil.
For a one-off cost of £45 your stamp (max size 25mm x 25mm) is created and can be stamped on as many products as you wish. £5 stamp charge for additional products.
Steps to purchase and add your unique stamp:
- Go to web page of the product you would like stamped
- Scroll to the drop down menus (see image below)
- Select your preference from the “unique Stamp” drop down menu
- Select your unique stamp details from the drop down menu
- Choose your foil colour and other requirements
- Upload a clear photo or scan of your artwork by either:
- Dragging and dropping your file onto the screen, or
- Uploading your file from your device (see image below)
- Name your file
Please note ONLY the 15mm stamp will be suitable for the keyring, fob products.
Your unique stamp can be created from:
- original drawings
- foot/ hand/ paw prints
- Anything else you can think of (just send us an e-mail)
If you need we can supply a kit to help with prints on hands, feet, paws.
If you have any questions we will be delighted to help.