FREE UK shipping on all orders
Hand Stamping kit symbols and emoji for leather crafts including heart, star stamp
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Free UK shipping. Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 working days. International shipping calculated at checkout.
See returns policy here
Create Personalized Leather Items with Our Emoji Stamping Kit
Elevate your leather crafting projects and infuse them with your unique style using our Emoji Stamping Kit. This user-friendly kit is designed to help you make labels, decorate leather items, and personalize gifts effortlessly.
Unleash your creativity and add a unique touch to your leather projects with our Emoji Stamping Kit. Whether you're a seasoned leather artisan or just starting out, this kit is the perfect accessory to enhance your leather crafting toolkit. Create personalized and beautifully detailed items that showcase your individuality. Order yours today and make your leather creations truly one-of-a-kind.
🔘 Easy to Use: The kit includes a long metal handle that seamlessly connects to each symbol. Simply push the symbol into place to create imprints with ease.
🔘 Comfortable and Secure Grip: The tool features a comfortable handhold with a non-slip design, ensuring you can hold it steadily while you work on your leather projects.
🔘 Precise Imprints: Our emoji stamping kit is a trusted tool used in the Hands of Tym workshop during our courses, guaranteeing clear and precise imprints every time.
🔘 Versatile Designs: The kit comprises 8 emoji/symbol designs, including the moon, sunshine, star, heart, butterfly, smiley face, leaf, and flower. Add a personal touch to your leather creations with these delightful symbols.
📏 Emoji Height: 8mm
📐 Length (including handle): 100mm
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibility & Sustainability
Artisan leather products made to last a lifetime
Hands of Tym's luxury leather goods are made to last a lifetime.
We design and make all our products with sustainability in mind. Our ethos is that our leather products should be well used, and if for any reason they break, they should be worth fixing.
In the unlikely event your Hands of Tym item breaks, we'll happily fix it for you, meaning it will stay with you, and age with you.
Responsibly Sourced Vegetable Tanned Leather
Here at Hands of Tym we source only the finest Italian vegetable tanned leather to make your products.
Some leathers are not well produced and can be damaging for the environment, but our vegetable tanned leather is a world away from this kind of leather. Here's why:
- It's vegetable tanned, meaning only natural and organic materials are used to tan the leather
- Our leather is made by hand using traditional techniques. Artisans use their skilled hands and techniques passed down for generations, to naturally produce the finest leather, with minimal electricity required
- Our leather speaks for itself, meaning no synthetic substances are used (or needed) to treat it once finished. This way our products evolve over time - their personalities change with every passing year you spend together
- Our leather producer is certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, and commits to reuse and recycle as much waste as possible into a variety of useful products building circularity into the process.
- For our suppliers, vegetable tanning natural leathers is their artisan craft. It’s been practised for generations and is friendly to the earth.
With thought for the environment, each piece of packaging we use, from our kraft boxes, paper tapes, shredded paper fillers and tissue papers, are recyclable.
Buy One, Get One Tree
We've teamed up with Ecologi and the not-for-profit Eden Reforestation Project, meaning with every checkout over £50 on our website we'll plant a mangrove tree in Madagascar.
We're planting a forest on behalf of our customers on designated land, to the north west of the island, near Marataola.
Not only are we helping soak up carbon from the atmosphere, but we're restoring biodiversity in a country where 90% of its original forests have disappeared.