FREE UK shipping on all orders
AGE RESTRICTION: You MUST be 18+ to purchase this item
Leather Strap Cutter
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Free UK shipping. Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 working days. International shipping calculated at checkout.
See returns policy here
Leather Strap Cutter - Effortless Precision in Every Cut
Experience the ultimate ease and accuracy in cutting belts and leather straps with our Leather Strap Cutter. Designed to streamline your crafting process, this tool ensures clean and precise cuts every time, making it an indispensable addition to your leatherworking toolkit.
Effortless Cutting: The Leather Strap Cutter is expertly crafted for the efficient and accurate cutting of belt blanks and leather straps. Its design simplifies the cutting process, allowing you to achieve professional results with minimal effort.
Secure Hold: Two cross bars provide a secure hold for any weight of leather, ensuring stability and accuracy during the cutting process. Say goodbye to uneven cuts – this strap cutter guarantees perfect cuts every time.
Durable Stainless Steel Blades: The durable stainless steel blades not only ensure a long tool life but also maintain sharpness for consistent and precise cuts. Trust in the quality of the blades to get the job done right on the first attempt.
- One blade included.
- Cuts up to 10cm (4") wide straps.
- Compatible with 3081 Strap Cutter Blades.
- Replacement blades available in packs of 5, 10, or 100.
- Wooden handle / Stainless steel blade
Get in Touch:
If you have any questions or require further assistance, feel free to reach out – we're here to help.
Invest in Precision:
Whether you're crafting belts, straps, or other leather projects, the Leather Strap Cutter is designed to make your job easier and your cuts cleaner. Order yours today and experience the efficiency and accuracy of a tool crafted for excellence in leatherworking.
Responsibility & Sustainability
Artisan leather products made to last a lifetime
Hands of Tym's luxury leather goods are made to last a lifetime.
We design and make all our products with sustainability in mind. Our ethos is that our leather products should be well used, and if for any reason they break, they should be worth fixing.
In the unlikely event your Hands of Tym item breaks, we'll happily fix it for you, meaning it will stay with you, and age with you.
Responsibly Sourced Vegetable Tanned Leather
Here at Hands of Tym we source only the finest Italian vegetable tanned leather to make your products.
Some leathers are not well produced and can be damaging for the environment, but our vegetable tanned leather is a world away from this kind of leather. Here's why:
- It's vegetable tanned, meaning only natural and organic materials are used to tan the leather
- Our leather is made by hand using traditional techniques. Artisans use their skilled hands and techniques passed down for generations, to naturally produce the finest leather, with minimal electricity required
- Our leather speaks for itself, meaning no synthetic substances are used (or needed) to treat it once finished. This way our products evolve over time - their personalities change with every passing year you spend together
- Our leather producer is certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, and commits to reuse and recycle as much waste as possible into a variety of useful products building circularity into the process.
- For our suppliers, vegetable tanning natural leathers is their artisan craft. It’s been practised for generations and is friendly to the earth.
With thought for the environment, each piece of packaging we use, from our kraft boxes, paper tapes, shredded paper fillers and tissue papers, are recyclable.
Buy One, Get One Tree
We've teamed up with Ecologi and the not-for-profit Eden Reforestation Project, meaning with every checkout over £50 on our website we'll plant a mangrove tree in Madagascar.
We're planting a forest on behalf of our customers on designated land, to the north west of the island, near Marataola.
Not only are we helping soak up carbon from the atmosphere, but we're restoring biodiversity in a country where 90% of its original forests have disappeared.