FREE UK shipping on all orders
Multifunctional Leather Craft Bone Folder
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Free UK shipping. Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 working days. International shipping calculated at checkout.
See returns policy here
Craft with Precision: High-Quality Leather Craft Bone Folder
Elevate your leather crafting with our Leather Craft Bone Folder – the ultimate tool for achieving precise folds and creases in your leather projects. Whether you're a novice or a seasoned professional, this high-quality bone folder is a must-have in your toolkit.
- Crafted from high-quality OX Bone for durability and precision.
- Smooth and rounded edges for creating sharp and clean creases without scratching.
- Comfortable grip for extended use without hand fatigue.
- Ideal for making wallets, bags, and various leather products.
- Ensures professional-looking results with crisp edges and neat creases.
Enhance Your Craft: Achieve the perfect finish in your leather projects with the Leather Craft Bone Folder. Its durable construction, smooth edges, and comfortable grip make it an essential tool for creating professional-looking folds and creases.
Included in Each Package: 1 x Leather Craft Bone Folder
- Size: 150mm x 20mm
- Material: OX Bone
Contact Us: Have questions or need assistance? Feel free to reach out. We're here to help you on your leather crafting journey.
Craft with Precision. Craft with Passion. Unleash Your Creativity Today!
Responsibility & Sustainability
Artisan leather products made to last a lifetime
Hands of Tym's luxury leather goods are made to last a lifetime.
We design and make all our products with sustainability in mind. Our ethos is that our leather products should be well used, and if for any reason they break, they should be worth fixing.
In the unlikely event your Hands of Tym item breaks, we'll happily fix it for you, meaning it will stay with you, and age with you.
Responsibly Sourced Vegetable Tanned Leather
Here at Hands of Tym we source only the finest Italian vegetable tanned leather to make your products.
Some leathers are not well produced and can be damaging for the environment, but our vegetable tanned leather is a world away from this kind of leather. Here's why:
- It's vegetable tanned, meaning only natural and organic materials are used to tan the leather
- Our leather is made by hand using traditional techniques. Artisans use their skilled hands and techniques passed down for generations, to naturally produce the finest leather, with minimal electricity required
- Our leather speaks for itself, meaning no synthetic substances are used (or needed) to treat it once finished. This way our products evolve over time - their personalities change with every passing year you spend together
- Our leather producer is certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, and commits to reuse and recycle as much waste as possible into a variety of useful products building circularity into the process.
- For our suppliers, vegetable tanning natural leathers is their artisan craft. It’s been practised for generations and is friendly to the earth.
With thought for the environment, each piece of packaging we use, from our kraft boxes, paper tapes, shredded paper fillers and tissue papers, are recyclable.
Buy One, Get One Tree
We've teamed up with Ecologi and the not-for-profit Eden Reforestation Project, meaning with every checkout over £50 on our website we'll plant a mangrove tree in Madagascar.
We're planting a forest on behalf of our customers on designated land, to the north west of the island, near Marataola.
Not only are we helping soak up carbon from the atmosphere, but we're restoring biodiversity in a country where 90% of its original forests have disappeared.